MP2 loyalists have long realized the myriad advantages associated with using a basic, client-server CMMS in the management of preventative maintenance and work orders. However, there are some real benefits to making the jump to Hexagon EAM as this platform is one that truly allows an organization to “level up.” In this post, the team at DigitalThinker will help you understand why you should transition away from a CMMS system to an EAM system—and hopefully, help you realize why the time to make the switch to Hexagon EAM might, just in fact, be now.
Making the Jump: MP2 to Hexagon EAM
- Harness the power of technology innovation. The entire Hexagon EAM system is built upon advanced technology that is truly a value add—and will remain so as time passes. Featuring interfaces such as Hexagon Ming.le™, Hexagon ION®, and Hexagon Business Cloud®, a user is provided the opportunity to access the right information at the right time, as well as single-click access, easy-to-use navigation, the seamless flow of information across platforms and applications, cloud deployment options, and so much more. This platform is not only going to save you time and help improve how flexible your business is, but you are going to experience an enhanced level of integration that MP2 simply cannot provide.
- Give your employees the tools they need to unlock new productivity. Every business owner wants their employees to be happy—because happiness, after all, leads to productivity, which contributes to your bottom line. With Hexagon EAM, your employees will be offered the chance to do their jobs more easily and effortlessly. For instance, the Hexagon EAM solution is designed to distribute information based on a user’s unique needs and via automated tools and analytics that are already built in. Because of this, your employees will have the opportunity to engage in improved, in-the-moment decision making that benefits your company.
- Hexagon EAM can be adapted to your company’s work style. The Hexagon EAM platform is fantastic because it can be personalized and adapted to address the preferences of your employees and the needs of your business. This isn’t a one-size-fits-all platform—it is truly customizable, doesn’t require a server, and can be used off-site. Plus, the platform can be used across devices including on smartphones and tablets—as well as desktop and laptop computers. Ultimately, this portability, functionality, and flexibility set Hexagon EAM apart, meeting the needs of your business and employees where they are.
- This software will save you money. Every business is always looking for ways to reduce costs and overhead, and through Hexagon EAM you will be offered a strategy to do just that. Hexagon EAM will allow you to reduce capital and operational costs through continuous monitoring of the energy consumption associated with your assets. You will be enabled to spot energy waste and implement action that corrects the problems. Plus, you will have the ability to assess other asset management metrics, so you truly know when it’s a good time to replace or repair assets.
- The upgrade to Hexagon EAM doesn’t take any time at all. There is a common misconception that software upgrades or updates have to be painful and time intensive. With Hexagon EAM, that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Hexagon has gone to great lengths to actually make this process as streamlined and simple as possible to encourage businesses to make the jump. The implementation plan, as a whole, has been shortened. Plus, your organization can get trained in as little as two weeks, allowing you to focus on long-term productivity.
This is just a short list of the benefits of transitioning from MP2 to Hexagon EAM—and the DigitalThinker team would love to help you get started. We are EAM experts and can offer both software and services as well as on-site and off-site training—and customize all solutions to fit your needs! Reach out to set up a consultation today and let’s get a conversation started. Call 864-520-1115 right now or drop us a line