Is A Career With DigitalThinker Right for You?
Are you looking for the chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful? An opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills?
There is a difference between a job and a career and that difference is having passion in what you do. The passion that our team brings to the table is what has allowed us to grow and become one of the best Infor EAM consulting teams in the country.
What it takes to become a DigitalThinker
DigitalThinker is a family owned and operated business and anyone who joins our team is part of our family as well. The family environment at DigitalThinker leads to a higher level of service and dedication that most of our competitors can only rival.
In order for us to continue our mission and provide the best service possible, it is essential that we recruit the right individuals. Ideal candidates must possess these following attributes/skills to be considered for any available position:
- Positive attitude with optimistic forward thinking
- Teamwork mentality
- Stellar customer service skills
- Passion and pride in their work
When you choose DigitalThinker, the sky is the limit! When we succeed, you succeed and we will help you along the way.
Available Career Opportunities
Experienced Enterprise Asset Management Software Consultant
Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina, USA (Working remotely is possible for the right candidate)
Position Type: Full-Time
A DigitalThinker EAM Functional Consultant will serve as a lead resource on billable customer projects. This requires a wide range of responsibilities focused on providing functional solutions to meet the needs of our clients. You will be part of a professional team and play a key role in implementing, servicing and troubleshooting Infor EAM Software while delivering positive results. Application Consultants also participate in the full life-cycle of a client’s EAM implementation while interacting closely with the client to meet specific needs throughout the process.
- Act in a lead consulting role on assigned projects
- Provide in depth application and technical consultation
- Analyze customers’ business requirements to determine the optimal technical solutions
- Provide integration and data migration design expertise on assigned projects
- Travel to customer sites in North America (Some project activities can also be handled remotely)
- >1-year experience with some type of Enterprise Asset Management Software (EAM User or application implementation)
- Ability to Travel 70% of the time (Ability to travel Internationally is a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred, not required)
- Strong proficiency with MS Office – (primarily Word and Excel)
- Superior people and customer service skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Oracle PL/SQL and/or Microsoft T-SQL proficiency (or knowledgeable)
- Previous project/consulting experience (around asset management is preferred)
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and work well with colleagues
- Good organizational and communication skill is a must
We are looking to fill this position very soon and we expect qualified candidates to be self starters, motivated, and passionate. Compensation will be discussed at the time of job offer and will vary based on the candidates experience and skill proficiency. The majority of compensation for Functional Consultants is provided through billable work to the client.
⇐ Click on the Apply Now button to submit an application. Applications are always accepted regardless of current openings. All applications submitted are thoroughly reviewed and kept on file until a need arises.
Thank you for your interest in DigitalThinker!
Why Work With Us
Our open and honest philosophy motivates you to focus on the future while promoting growth. There is endless opportunity at DigitalThinker and your are encouraged to succeed. The amount of effort and determination you apply to your career will determine how far you can go.
At DT you are expected to earn your compensation by giving the best you have to give. Therefore, your efforts are always acknowledged and Tony rewards accomplishments very generously.
What it’s like at DT
DigitalThinker is a career based and family oriented company. Tony expects hard work, dedication, self motivation, and only the best out of each of his employees. He recommends and encourages finding a balance between work life and home life.
The environment at DT aims at being stress and negativity free. Everyone is expected to treat each other with respect, and to have a positive attitude with a TEAM mindset. At DigitalThinker there is one mindset that is ALWAYS consistent; We are all in this together!
Your career at DigitalThinker will offer competitive compensation and bonuses. Furthermore, DigitalThinker provides you with a company issued computer and any supplies or equipment needed to effectively perform your duties. – (Some of these benefits and/or additional benefits are dependent on your hired position).